Home arrow Atractions for tourists arrow The chapter house Spišská Kapitula – Spišské Podhradie
The chapter house Spišská Kapitula – Spišské Podhradie
Spišská Kapitula

One part of Spišské Podhradie is the chapter house Spišská Kapitula that has been town monument reserve since 1956. The Chapter House came into existence in 11th century. Gradually, it became a spiritual centre of the Spiš region and it became a residence of priory at the end of 12th century. Nowadays, it is the residence of renewed Spiš bishoprie and Churchmen seminar of Bishop Ján Vojtaššák. Gothic Cathedral of St. Martin as well as the clock tower belongs to the sights of the chapter house Spišská Kapitula.

 
< Prev   Next >


Inquiry

Čo je na Spiši najkrajšie?
 

Weather

Rate of exchange

Reality



ceny podľa: x-reality.sk
© 2017 Región Spiš - Spis.eu.sk
vyrobil: CassoviaBooks & CBS spol, s.r.o.